You will also get the chance to visit an authentic Pampas Estancia (Argentinian farm), where you’ll be able to enjoy traditional Argentine gastronomy, horse riding activities and nature.
08:30 am | We’ll pick you up at your place in Buenos Aires and take you to San Antonio de Areco, home of gaucho traditions.
10 am | After a warm welcome from your local guide, we’ll visit buildings which previously held grocery stores and century-old bars in San Antonio de Areco, the parish of San Antonio de Padua and various local craftsmen, including the Draghi silversmith workshop. You’ll finish the morning with a visit to the Ricardo Güiraldes Gaucho museum and its pulpería La Blanqueada.
12 noon | Accompanied by your guide, you’ll head to an Estancia, located 15 minutes from town, in the middle of the Pampa plains. After a quick tour of the Estancia and a horseback ride (or carriage ride) to explore some of the 400 hectare property, you’ll be invited to enjoy a delicious asado lunch served under the shade of hundred year old trees.
You’ll then have the chance to watch and admire the Estancia’s gauchos’ performance of equestrian dexterity, as well as listen to and watch traditional Argentine music and dance.
4:30 pm | Leave for Buenos Aires with our driver.
- - Available for small groups of between 2 to 7 people
- - Transfers to and from Buenos Aires to the address of your choice in Buenos Aires city center
- - English speaking local guide all day in Areco and at the Estancia
- - Asado lunch: a selection of meats, grilled on an Argentine BBQ (parilla) accompanied by salad, drinks, dessert & coffee
- - Vegetarian, vegan, celiac options are available upon request
- - Discounts available for children under 12
- - Pool available in summer
- - Duration of tour: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm