Its imposing and elegant main building, in Spanish style, was built in 1845, making it one of the oldest Estancias in the region.
The hosts, Matias and Catalina, warmly welcome you to share with you the gaucho culture and their three great passions: cooking, art and nature.
Depending on the season, asado lunch is served in the shade of the large trees scattered throughout the park, or by the fire in the charming and ideally furnished “rancho”.
Alternating green spaces, flowered areas and even a small forest, the entire park invites you to discover the flora and fauna of the pampas, and to rest the mind.
Country Day at the Estancia (Dia de campo)
- - Reception with homemade empanadas and cold drinks
- - Asado lunch (grilled meats) with drinks, dessert and coffee
- - Horseback or carriage ride
- - Guitarreada and traditional dances
- - Equestrian dressage demonstration