We offer short horseback riding between one and two hours for all levels, with varied itineraries. San Antonio de Areco is the perfect place for travelers to take beautiful horseback rides whilst discovering local culture and learning or improving their Gaucho technique.
A unique experience that you can enjoy alone, as a couple, with your family or a group of friends!
Horseback riding in an Estancia
This 50-minutes program allows you to have a beautiful experience on a horse and to take an unforgettable horseback ride through the core of the large expanses of land belonging to the Estancia.
Just five blocks away from the Ruiz de Arellano square of San Antonio de Areco, you reach this stunning place where Horacio will welcome you and take you, on your horse, to the heart of the countryside.
- - Groups from 2 to 6 people maximum
- - 50 minutes program
- - Available every day, at 10 am or 4 pm
- - Difficulty: low
- - Accompaniment by one or several gauchos
- - Price per person: AR$ 2800
Horseback riding under the full moon
This is a unique opportunity to discover the Pampa under a different guise, or rather… a different light. Lit only by the light of the full moon and an immense starry sky, this 2-hour nocturnal ride will leave you with an unforgettable memory.
At the conclusion of this horse riding adventure, your Gaucho guide(s) will invite you to share mate and picada (a plate of cold cured meats).
- - Groups of 3 to 6 people maximum
- - 2-hour program
- - Availability: get in touch with us for upcoming dates
- - Difficulty: medium
- - Includes transfers to and from the center of Areco and a traditional appetizer
- - Accompaniment by one or more gauchos
- - Price per person: AR$ 6000