In addition to exploring peaceful trails and wilderness, you will have the opportunity to interact with Marcelo & Lorena, your gauchos and guides for the day. They will be very excited to share their extensive knowledge of horses and the Gaucho culture with you!
Full day Horseback riding through the Pampas
For horse riding lovers, this full-day horseback riding trip through the vast meadows of the Pampas is sure to please!
10 am | Upon your arrival in Carlos Keen, right in front of the old railway station of this charming village, Marcelo will invite you to know the criollo horses and will then introduce you to gaucho riding equipment jargon. After meeting each other, you’ll saddle your horse. Now you’re ready to go riding!
1 pm | After several enjoyable hours of meandering between meadows and paths, you’ll stop in a rural cottage where we have prepared a delicious meal with local colors. It will also be a chance to share mate with Marcelo while enjoying the rural setting.
2 pm | It’s time to get started again! Once atop your proud horse, you’ll continue to ride through fields, dirt trails and vast empty plains. Just before 4 pm, and after one last gallop if you feel like it, you will arrive back at your starting point.
4 pm | Return to Carlos Keen and end of the program.
- - Small groups of between 2 to 8 people
- - From 10 am to 4 pm
- - Availability: All year round
- - Difficulty: average
- - Accompaniment by one or more gauchos
- - Languages: Spanish and English
- - Price per person: USD 60
- - Includes 4 hours riding & rural lunch (empanadas, beef sandwich, dessert and drinks)
- - Vegetarian, vegan, celiac options are available upon request
- - Does not include transportation from and to Buenos Aires
If you do not have your own transportation, you can:
- Contact us for private transport to and from your place of residence in Buenos Aires. Price: USD 60 per car.